If you’ve ever been a fan of Stardew Valley and wanted your own almanac to help you manage your farm, then you’re going to want to check out this awesome guidebook created by Fangamer.
Illustrated by Kari Fry and written by Ryan Novak, this fourth edition of the official hardcover player’s guide and art book features 288 pages feature hundreds of illustrations and tons of useful gossip about your new hometown and all the people in it.
This specific guidebook is all the way up to date with version 1.5 of Stardew Valley on Switch, PS4, XB1, PC, iOS, and Android, and it includes:
- All the details on multiplayer mode, fish ponds, tailoring, the new Ginger Island area, and loads of other new and updated content.
- Likes and dislikes for a host of potential friends and more-than-friends.
- A look at all the crops, tools, animals, and facts of farm-life you need to become an agricultural expert.
- At least one section titled “A Guide to Wooing and Marriage”
- Have a handy database filled in with the back information you want to keep close at hand.
Anyone interested in getting a copy of their own hands can head over to the Official Fangamer website, where it is currently available for $ 29. And if you’re still on the hunt for more Stardew Valley content, be sure to check out all of the features, news, and quizzes we’ve got for the series in our related articles section just below the page.