In addition to its lead-up to several delays, Traveler’s Tales’ latest brick-shaped action-adventure game, LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, is finally out in the wild. A jumbo-sized collection of nine movies into the core sci-fi franchise, the game is a surefire hit for all you fans of the galaxy far, far away. In the game, there is a multitude of secret codes that you can use to unlock new characters and ships. Here’s everything you need to know about All the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga’s unlock codes.
All LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Unlock Codes
Here is a full rundown of all the unlock codes that currently work in the game:
- Admiral Holdo: XV4WND9
- C-3PO (Holiday): C3PHOHO
- Chewbacca (Holiday): WOOKIEE
- Darth Vader (Holiday): WROSHYR
- Dengar: OKV7TLR
- DO (Holiday): TIPYIPS
- Emperor Palpatine: SIDIOUS
- Gonk Droid (Holiday): LIFEDAY
- Grand Moff Tarkin: 3FCPPVX
- Nute Gunray: WBFE4GO
- Poe Dameron (Holiday): KORDOKU
- Poggle The Lesser: Z55T8CQ
- Ratts Tyerell: GR2VBXF
- Razor Crest ship: ARVALA7
- Resistance I-TS Transport Ship (Galaxy’s Edge Transport): SHUTTLE
How to Use the Unlock Codes
Thankfully, it’s really straightforward to use in unlock codes for LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. These are three simple steps:
- Load up a save file.
From the main menu you can input the unlock code from the main menu.
- Pause the game and select the ‘Enter Code’ option from the pause menu.
- Input the specific code.
Fortunately, once something has been unlocked from the ‘Enter Code’ menu, it’ll be unlocked permanently so that you don’t have to worry about inputting the unlock code again the next time you boot up the game.
So, that wraps things up. We hope this helped clue you in All the LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga’s unlock codes. For more tips and guides, be sure to search Twinfinite.