Amazon Quiz Answers for 17th February 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Rs 10,000 Amazon Pay Balance for Lucky Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz 17 February 2021 Answers
|Which of these cricketers has scored a hundred, each of the 3 times in Test cricket that he crossed 50 runs?||Fawad Alam|
|Which of these is a recently released book by Ramachandra Guha?||The Commonwealth of Cricket|
|Apple, Amazon, and Google have recently suspended which social networking app?||Parler|
|This tourist attraction is situated on the South Bank of which river in London?||Thames|
|This geometric shape is generally used for which Traffic sign?||Stop Sign|