Amazon Quiz Answers today for 11th august 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win 15,000 pay balance Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 11th August 2021 Answers
|Launched In 2021, The Largest Warship Ever Built For The Royal Navy Of UK Is Named After Whom?||Queen Elizabeth|
|Pulitzer Prize 2021 Gave A Specal Citation To Which Young Woman Who Took Out Her Cellphone To Record The Killing Of George Floyd?||Darnella Frazier|
|Recently Discovered Frog Species Found In The Andes Mountains Has Been Named After Which Famous Band?||Led Zeppelin|
|What Was The Nickname Of The German Fighter Pilot Who Became Famous For Flying A Plane Like This In World War I?||Red Baron|
|This Dance Form Originated From Which Country?||Spain|