Amazon Quiz Answers today for 12th July 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win 10,000 pay balance Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 12th July 2021 Answers
|Recently, a National Committee was formed to celebrate what in 2022 in the form of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav?||75 years of India’s Independence|
|The immense Chicxulub crater, that may have caused the extinction of Dinosaurs, is located underneath the Yucatan Peninsula in which nation?||Mexico|
|In an ODI match at which venue in 2021, did you have 1 pair of brothers representing India and another pair representing England?||Pune|
|Which necessary phone peripheral was recently removed from the box of the newest version of this particular mobile phone?||Both of the above|
|These animals can eat upto a kilogram of what per day?||Eucalyptus leaves|