Amazon Quiz Answers today for 14th March 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win iPhone 12 Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 14th March 2021 Answers
|Who took a total of 11 wickets in the second pink ball Test ever to be played in India?||Axar Patel|
|The Westminister Magistrates’ Court in which city cleared the extradition of Nirav Modi to India?||London|
|Founders Day is celebrated by scouts all over the world on 22nd February on whose birthday?||Lord Baden- Powell|
|Who usually played the rhythm technique on this instrument in the Beatles?||John Lennon|
|This kind of statue of a woman is often found in courthouses in order to represent what?||Justice|