Amazon Quiz Answers today for 19th February 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Rs 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance for Lucky Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers 19 February 2021 Answers
|What is the name of the initiative launched by India to gift COVID-19 vaccines to neighbouring countries?||Vaccine Maitri|
|Which Indian Air Force jet performed the spectacular Charlie manoeuvre at the 2021 Republic Day Parade?||Rafale|
|According to this app’s website, whistleblower and privacy advocate Edward Snowden uses it everyday. Which messaging app?||Signal|
|Which French queen is associated with a quote about this food, though it is not proven to be true?||Marie-Antoinette|
|What is this flower that is still offered to fallen soldiers because it symbolizes eternal sleep and resurrection?||Poppy|