Amazon Quiz Answers today for 19th June 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win 30,000 pay balance Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 19th June 2021 Answers
|1989“The Living Mountain: A Fable For Our Times” Is The Latest Book By Which Acclaimed Author?19891989“The Living Mountain: A Fable For Our Times” Is The Latest Book By Which Acclaimed Author?||Amitav Ghosh|
|Sri Lanka (2016), Uzbekistan (2018), Argentina (2019) And El Salvador (2021) Are Among The Most Recent Countries To Be Certified What By WHO?||Malaria-Free|
|In April 2021, Which Country’s Women’s Cricket Team Set A New World Record For Most Consecutive Matches Won In ODI Cricket?||Australia|
|With Which Film Series, Featuring Computer Programmer And Hacker Thomas Anderson, Would You Associate A Similar Screen?||Matrix|
|The Destruction Of This Famous Barrier Began In Which Year?||1989|