Amazon Quiz Answers today for 20th February 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Oneplus TV for Lucky Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 20 February 2021 Answers
|The UP government launched a series of centenary celebrations through February 4, 2022 in all 75 districts of the state to commemorate what?||Chauri Chaura incident|
|Andy Jassy is set to become the next CEO of which global tech behemoth?||Amazon|
|In which neighbouring country did military seize power in February 2021, declaring a state of emergency for 1 year?||Myanmar|
|According to the nursery rhyme, how many full bags of wool does this colour sheep have?||Three|
|Which of the following terms is not associated with this geographical feature?||Current|