Amazon Quiz Answers today for 24th March 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Rs 15000 Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 24th March 2021 Answers
|Dhubri-Phulbari bridge, slated to be the longest bridge in India, will connect Assam to which other state?||Meghalaya|
|Giorgi Gakharia served as the Prime Minister of which country from 8 September 2019 to 18 February 2021?||Georgia|
|Which car company has launched a Transformer-like robocar dubbed as TIGER X-1?||Hyundai|
|What are these fruits called after they are dried naturally in the sun without undergoing any fermentation process?||Prunes|
|Which of these following brands have this object in its logo?||Rolex|