Amazon Quiz Answers today for 5th March 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Rs 20,000 Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 5th March 2021 Answers
|At the 2021 Republic Day parade, which state’s tableau showcased it’s folk music produced by Dhankul, Tori & Turahi?||Chhattisgarh|
|Which company manufactures the Tejas Light Combat Aircraft?||HAL|
|National Innovation Foundation is an autonomous body under which department of Government of India?||Department of Science and Technology|
|Which of these US presidents banned this item from the Oval Office?||George W. Bush|
|Who is claimed to be the inventor of this object, and also produced a 15 minute horror movie of Mary Shelly’s Frankenstein in 1910?||Thomas Edison|