Amazon Quiz Answers today for 9th March 2021. Submit Amazon Quiz Answers & Win Samsung Ear Buds Participants in Today’s Quiz Daily contest. The quiz contest’s timing is 8 AM to 12 PM Daily. Winners of today’s Quiz will be declared later on the same day at Amazon Quiz Winners Section. Submit Correct answers in Amazon App to Win.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
- Step 1: This is an Amazon App only offer, so we suggest you download & install the Amazon Android or iOS app from Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
- Step 2: Now open the Amazon App & Sign-in into your Amazon Account (Create an account if you do not have an existing Amazon account)
- Step 3: How to go to the Amazon Quiz? Go to the homepage and scroll down in the Amazon app > Offers > click on Amazon Quiz 8 AM to 12 PM. Another way to go to the Quiz page is by clicking on the Menu > Programs and Features > FunZone
- Step 4: Now just click the Quiz Banner & start the quiz by tapping the “Start” Button
- Step 5: You have to answer the five questions correctly in the Daily Quiz in order to be eligible to win exciting prizes
- Step 6: After answering all of today’s Quiz questions correctly, you will then be eligible for the Quiz winners’ lucky draw
- Step 7: The Quiz lucky draw winners are announced on the winners list declaration date
Amazon Quiz Answers Today 9th March 2021 Answers
|In February 2021, a portion of which glacier broke off and caused the flooding of the Dhauliganga river?||Nanda Devi glacier|
|The Square Kilometre Array is an intergovernmental project to build the world’s largest what?||Radio telescope|
|Yudh Abhyas’ that recently took place in Rajasthan, is a joint military exercise between India and which country?||USA|
|What was the middle name of this famous singer?||Joseph|
|Which of the following is not there in the four corners of this board game?||Railroad|