The operating system Android allows its users to customize various visual aspects of the device, including the font that the phone displays. Although before rooting a smartphone was the most common way to change fonts, now it is possible just by downloading an app from Play Store.
This is zFont, an application that allows you to search for and download different fonts, to be able to apply them in all areas of the smartphone. The portal Androidphoria has pointed out that it contains a lot of advertising, but it is very complete. However, it has a paid version that removes all advertising.
LOOK: Android: How to discover all users connected to my WiFi network
The mentioned web page has prepared a manual, so that those who wish to change the font style of their mobile, can do so without any problem. We recommend that before making any changes, we verify in the Settings that our team allows us to modify the font
TUTORIAL TO CHANGE THE FONT OF YOUR ANDROID SMARTPHONE
- Launch the zFont app on your Android device, you can download it at Play Store or at this link
- Scroll down until you see the Stylish option and press See all, to see different types of fonts. Choose the one you like.
- Tap Download at the bottom of the screen to download the font.
- Tap on the Apply button and when the window with different options is displayed, select Method 1
- Now select the Open theme manager option, so that the element is added to your library.
- Finally, select it and click Apply.
With zFont you can download fonts and emojis on your Android device, without rooting. Photo: Google Play Store
TUTORIAL TO PRINT GOOGLE PHOTOS IMAGES FROM YOUR ANDROID CELL PHONE
- Open the Google Photos app and find the photo you want to print
- Tap on the three dots located in the upper right corner
- In the panel that appears, look for the Print option
- Press the top arrow to select a printer
- Tap on the printer that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network
- Click on the lower arrow to display the print settings and thus select the color, design and number of copies you want
- Click on the Print button and wait for the process to finish