If you’re new to Soulsborne games or if you’ve been playing Demon’s Souls, it’s important to know all about your stats and what they mean. If you are trying to increase your HP but you keep on spending runs, then you will get very far towards your goal. If you want to make sure you put your runes on good use, then here you are Elden Ring explained from all the stats.
Elden Ring Explained in All Stats
For how much of the gameplay in Elden Ring is focused on mastering the style of combat that suits your playstyle, it’s still very much an RPG that has a massive focus on stats. Below are the lists of stats broken up into categories that you can find in the menus of Elden Ring along with how they affect your character.
- Vigor – Increases HP, Fire Resistance, Immunity
- Mind – Increases FP, Focus
- Endurance – Increases Stamina, Robustness, Equip Load
- Strength – Use of heavy equipment, increased physical attack damage, and physical defense
- Dexterity – Reduced casting time for spells, fall damage, and knocked off torrents
- Intelligence – Sorceries For Required, Increased Magic Attack Damage For Sorceries, Magic Resistance
- Faith – Incantations for Required, Incremental Magic Attack Damage
- Arcane – Increases Discovery, Vitality, Holy Defense, Required certain incantations
- HP – This is your life. Run out and you die. A Site of Grace or Consuming a Flask of Crimson Tears at Resting by Replenish.
- FP – Focus Points. These are used when consumed and Incorporation. Representing a Flask of Grace or Consuming a Site at Replenishment.
- Stamina – Torrent with running, rolling, blocking, attacking, and sprinting required. Replenishes automatically.
- Equip Load – Equipped equipment of total weight. This number increases as the movement slows.
- Poise – Higher poise makes it harder for enemies to knock you off your feet.
- Discovery – Defeated foes on items that Increases the chance of finding.
- Memory Slots – Incantations and Sorceries for Number of Available Slots.
Defense / Dmg Negation
- Physical – Indicates level of physical attacks against damage.
- VS Strike – Striking physical attacks against damage of the Indicates level.
- VS Slash – Slashing physical attacks against indices of damage.
- VS Pierce – Piercing physical attacks against indices of damage.
- Magic – Magic-based attacks against indices of damage.
- Fire – Indicates level of damage negation fire-based attacks.
- Lightning – Lightning-based attacks against indices of damage.
- Holy – Holy-Based Attacks Against Indicates Level Damage.
- Immunity – Resistance to Poisons and Blights
- Robustness – Resistance to Hemmorhage and Frostbite
- Focus – Resistance to Sleep and Madness
- Vitality – Resistance to instant death
Attack Power (Armaments)
- Physical – Displays damage stat’s current physical armament plus bonuses.
- Magic – Current magical armament plus bonuses of display damage stat.
- Fire – Current fire armament plus bonuses of display damage stat.
- Lightning – Displays damage stat’s current lightning armament plus bonuses.
- Holy – Displays damage stat of current holy armament plus bonuses.
- Critical – Displays damage stat’s current critical damage armament plus bonuses.
- Sorcery Scaling – Indicates how much armament damage scales based on intelligence attribute.
- Incantation Scaling – Indicates how much armament damage scales based on Faith attribute.
- Range – Indicates how far a projectile armament can fire.
Equipment Stats (Head, Chest, Arms, & Legs)
- Weight – How much a piece of equipment adds to your Equip Load.
- Physical – Incoming physical attacks for indemnity equipment’s level of damage.
- VS Strike – Incoming striking physical attacks for damage negation of the Indicates equipment level.
- VS Slash – Incoming slashing physical attacks for indemnity equipment’s level of damage.
- VS Pierce – Incoming piercing physical attacks for indemnity equipment’s level of damage.
- Magic – Incoming magic-based attacks for Indicates equipment’s level of damage.
- Fire – Incoming fire-based attacks for indemnity equipment’s level of damage.
- Lightning – Incoming lightning-based attacks for indemnification of Indicates equipment’s level of damage.
- Holy – Incoming holy-based attacks for indemnification of Indicates equipment’s level of damage.
- Immunity – Poison and Blight incoming to the level of resistance of the Indicates equipment.
- Robustness – Hemmorhage and Frostbite incoming to the level of resistance of the Indicates equipment.
- Focus – Indicates equipment’s level of resistance to incoming Sleep and Madness.
That’s all there is to know about it Elden Ring from Stats of All. For more guides on this gameYou can head over to our guide wiki.