Elden Ring is a brand new action-RPG developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, and it’s just released for PC and consoles. The Game features a large open-world called The Lands Between, full of optional bosses and dungeons to take on, as well as plenty of mysteries to uncover. Here’s How To Activate The Grand Lift Of Dectus In Elden Ring.
The Elden Ring in Dectus of Activating the Grand Lift
In order to activate the lift, you’ll need the Dectus Medallion, which has been split into two halves. You’ll first need to retrieve both halves before proceeding to the lift itself.
- Head to Fort Haight, on the southeastern corner of East Limgrave.
Make sure to speak with Kenneth Haight first on your way out there and help him take his fortune back.
- In Fort Haight, clear out the demi-humans and make your way to the top of the ramparts.
Kill the Knight, and the Dectus Medallion of the Left Half, which contains a chest that you can afford.
- Head to Fort Faroth, located in Caelid, just north of Castle Redmane.
Be warned that Fort Faroth is a much tougher place to clear out Fort Haight, so make sure you’re leveled up and head over to the Lakes of Limgrave and Liurnia.
- You’ll find a ladder on the far side of the room when you enter. The Elden Ring in the Dectus Medallion of the Right Half with a Chest to Climb Up.
- With both halves, head towards Bellum Highway, access the Ria Lucaria of the Academy, and go up north to the Grand Lift of Dectus.
With the Medallion in your possession, you can activate the lift and reach the Altus Plateau.
Alternate Route to Altus Plateau
If you want to access the Altus Plateau early, there’s actually another lift you can take by heading to the Grand Lift itself.
However, this method requires you to fight through a whole dungeon’s worth of enemies, plus a boss at the end.
That’s all you need to know about How to Activate the Grand Lift of Dectus The Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.