There are plenty of interesting NPCs to meet in Elden Ring; Some of them will eventually turn on you while others have long, intricate questlines for you to complete and even unlock a new alternate ending. Brother Corhyn and Goldmask are two such NPCs that will lead you down a new path, and it’s definitely worth looking into these two if you have the game to offer. Here’s How to Complete Goldmask and Brother Corhyn’s Quest in the Elden Ring.
Elden Ring Goldmask and Brother Corhyn Quest Guide
- The Academy of Raya Lucaria and Beat Rennala
- Head back to Roundtable Hold and speak with Corhyn.
He’ll tell you that he’s planning to leave the hold in the noble Goldmask.
- Make your way to Altus Plateau, and you’ll find him at the Altus Highway Junction Site Grace, next to the map pickup.
Speak with him and exhaust his dialogue, and he’ll say he’s still searching for Goldmask.
- Head northwards to the Altus Plateau to find the broken bridge at the edge of the Goldmask Stand.
Even with Goldmask, he doesn’t have anything to say.
- Go back to Altus Highway Junction and tell Corhyn that you’ve found Goldmask, then go back to the bridge and speak to him again and exhaust all his dialogue.
- Keep progressing until you reach Leyndell, and both Goldmask and Corhyn will move to a cliff near the Colosseum.
You can reach them by clicking on the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace, and the Fall below. Exhaust their dialogue to learn about a riddle they are trying to solve.
- From Erdtree Sanctuary, head west and take the elevator down and go down the steps to find a statue with a message on the front of it.
- If the statute and cast of the front of the stand and the regression incantation of the law, then read the new message that appears.
- Report back to Goldmask and Corhyn, and they’ll then move to The Bridge just south of Stargazers’ Ruins.
- Giants of Mountaintops, which is where you can access Crumbling Faram Azula.
- Beat the Fire Giant and the Beast Clergyman, then head back to the Erdtree Sanctuary Site of Grace.
- From the site of Grace, head west to the Miranda plant enemies to find Goldmask’s Corpse.
Loot it for the Mending Rune of the Perfect Order, which wil unlock an alternate ending once you beat the final boss.
That’s all you need to How To Know The Complete Goldmask and Brother Corhyn’s Questline The Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.