Elden Ring is a brand new action-RPG developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, and it’s just released for PC and consoles. The game also features a large open-world called The Lands Between, with tons of optional dungeons to discover and bosses to fight. There are also plenty of different armor sets that can help make your build look really unique. Here’s How to get D’s armor set, referred to as the Twinned set, in Elden Ring.
Elden Ring in The Weathered Dagger with Getting D’s Armor (Twinned Set)
- Proceed through the story until you reach the Lakes of Liurnia, and then proceed to the Altus Plateau.
It doesn’t matter how you get to the Altus Plateau, whether through the ravine elevator or the Grand Lift of Dectus.
- Fia with Returnable Roundtable Hold and Speak.
Let her hold you, and she’ll ask for a favor. You’ve Got The Weathered Dagger, And Will Be Tasked With It’s Rightful Owner.
- Speak D with the Roundtable Hold and the Weathered Dagger over the Hand.
- Residing the area is fast traveling away and coming back, or resting at the Table of Lost Grace.
- Fia with Smith Master Hewg and speak near the doors.
- Pick up D’s armor.
The Twinned Armor set is definitely one of the coolest looking sets in the game, and it has a total weight of 30. It offers pretty decent resistances and damage negation, and works best against fire damage.
D’s Armor and Fia’s Questline
Aside from just looking cool, it’s also possible to give the Twinned Armor set to D’s brother when you reach Deeproot Depths as part of Fia’s Questline.
Even if you choose to give up the armor, D’s brother will leave it to the ground and reload the area when you pick it up.
That’s all you need to know about how to get D’s armor, or the twinned set, in The Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.