Elden Ring is the latest action-RPG developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco, and it’s just released for PC and consoles. The game is set in a large open-world called The Lands Between, and features tons of players to explore for optional areas and dungeons. As such, there are quite a few areas that you can easily miss if you know what to look for. Here’s How to Get to the Elden Ring in the Rot of the Lake.
Getting to the Elden Ring in the Rot of the Lake
The Lake of Rot is a completely missable area in the Elden Ring, and you can only access it through Ranni’s Questline. Here are the steps to get there:
- Start Ranni and Blaidd’s questlines and beat Radahn.
- Enter Fort Haight next to the crater via Nokron.
- Obtain the Fingerslayer Blade at the End of the Nokron and give it to Ranni.
- Interact with the sending gate to reach Renna’s Rise on the Ainsel River Main.
Once you are in the spawn, you can pick up the Miniature Ranni Key item with the Questline. Make sure you choose the Talk to Doll option three times when resting at a Site of Grace.
- Progress through Ainsel River Main to Reach Nokstella, The Eternal City.
- From the Nokstella Site of Grace, you can head west to the Nokstella Waterfall Basin to find the elevator that leads down the stream.
- Head straight to the Baleful Shadow (if you’ve followed all of Ranni’s quest steps so far), then head past him to the Rot of the Lake.
The Rot of the Lake is home to some of the most annoying enemies in the game, including an Ulcerated Tree Spirit and a Lesser Kindred of Rot, AKA the creepy centipede-like enemies that fire off homing spine shots. At the end of this area is a coffin where you can interact, which will transport you to a boss where you can fight Astel, the Void of Naturalborn.
That’s all you need to know about How to get to the Lake of Rot The Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.