With Elden Ring’s launch, players are still finding it amazing things Between the vast and mysterious open-world lands of hidden away. While the game’s combat, it’s also handy to understand the ins and outs of nitty-gritty RPG systems that govern your stats. Here’s everything you need to know about Elden Ring in all the stat caps.
Elden Ring in What Are Stat Caps?
Stat caps are essentially the specific threshold where the stat becomes less effective. In other words, increasing a stat beyond its stat cap will result in diminishing returns of a case. As a result, if an attribute has hit its stat cap, it’s sometimes wise to allocate your stats to a different attribute.
Elden Ring in All Stat Caps
There are several stat caps in the Elden Ring, and we’ll break them down individually below:
- 40 – Health Points From 26 to 13
- 60 – Health points decrease from 13 to five or six
- 90 – Three or four to reduce health points
- 20 – FP increases by 6
- 50 – Eight or nine FP gained per level
- 55 – FP decreases from seven to four per level
- 60 – Two or three FP gained per level
- 12 – Receive one or two alternating stamina points each level
- 18 – Two and one alternating stamina points each level
- 32 – Receive one or two alternating stamina points each level
- 50 – Every three levels for one stamina point
Equip Load Caps:
So, there you have it. That’s about all you need to know Elden Ring in all the stat caps. For more news, reviews, tips, and guides, make sure to search Twinfinite.