Having an idea of where the walking mausoleums are or can be found in the Elden Ring Walking Mausoleums are enormous turtle-like structures with a huge bell between their four legs.
Usually, these roam around certain in-game locations and you need to take them down to order them in the masoleum. Once inside, you can duplicate your boss. So, if you have been wanting to create a copy of a Remembrance You’ve Got Your Hands But Could Not Find A Walking Mausoleum, Here Are Elden Ring in All the Walking Mausoleum Locations.
All Elden Ring Walking Mausoleum Locations Listed
There are a total of 7 Walking Mausoleums where you can come across the harsh yet beautiful region of the Elden Ring. Each Walking Mausoleum and its respective location are listed below.
- Weeping Peninsula: The Weeping Peninsula of the Southwest. The large open field around the can be found roaming
- The Lakes of Liurnia: Can be found at the Raya Lucaria Academy near the north-east of the Raya Lucaria Crystal Tunnel, just beneath the bridge which leads to the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
- The Lakes of Liurnia: Minor Erdtree near the Grace of the Mausoleum Compound Site of the North.
- The Lakes of Liurnia: The Mausoleum Compound Site of Grace to the South of the Cane.
- Mountaintop of the Giants: Ordina, Liturgical Town of North-West.
- Mountaintop of the Giants: Ordina, just east of Castle Sol, just outside of Can.
- Deeproot Depths: Near The Nameless Eternal City Site of Grace.
These are Elden Ring in All Walking Mausoleum Locations. Once you find these simply remove the White Skulls on either the Legs or on the Mausoleum itself to access the inside and duplicate your Remembrances. After you have cleared out all the skulls, the Walking Mausoleum will stop moving and collapse to the ground. You can then enter it and proceed with copying your Remembrance.
For more useful tips and guides on the game, feel free to peruse our in-depth Elden Ring Guide wiki, or alternatively, check out some related links below.