Developed by FromSoftware and Published by Bandai Namco, Elden Ring is a brand new action-RPG that’s just released for PC and consoles. Along with exploring dungeons and taking bosses, there are also quite a few NPCs you can meet on your journey, and they all come with interesting backstories as well. Here’s Elden Ring in How to Complete Thops’s Questline.
Elden Ring Thops Quest Guide
- Proceed through the game until you reach the Lakes of Liberia.
- From the Lake-Facing Cliffs Site of Grace, head west to the Church of Irith to find Thops.
Raya Lucaria of the Academy about learning to speak with him.
- Get the Academy Glintstone Key Enter the Academy of Raya Lucaria.
- Once inside, you can get a second Academy Glintstone Key to be given to Thops.
Starting from the Debate Parlor Site of Grace, head up to the crumbling steps where the two sorcerers are, and hop off the ledge to the left to traverse the rooftops. This long trek will eventually lead you to the rafters at the Church of the Cuckoo, where you can pick up a second key on top of the chandelier.
- Head back to the Church of Irith and give the key to Thops.
Thops will reward you with the Erudition gesture, then make his way to the Academy.
- Fast to the Schoolhouse Classroom Site of Grace, then turn around and head outside to find Thops dead.
You Can Loot His Body For His Bell Bearing And The Thops’s Barrier Sorcery.
As far as we can tell, there is no way to save Thops from his fate aside from just giving him the Academy Glintstone Key and letting him stay at the Church of Irith. It’s definitely worth his quest, though, as the Erudition gesture is exactly the same as solving some of the different puzzles in various areas like the Converted Fringe Tower.
The Sorcery that you get from him is also a pretty useful spell parry that can come in handy during certain boss fights or even PvP encounters.
That’s all you need to know about In How To Complete Thops’s Quest The Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.