The Jetpack is one of the most important tools in Elex 2. However, it is definitely a little lacking when you first receive it. While it’s still amazing, that jetpack can definitely get better. This guide will help you on How To Upgrade The Jetpack In Elex 2.
How To Upgrade The Jetpack In Elex 2
The first thing you’ll need to do is follow the main missions of The 6th Power Group during the Bastion to Adam’s Trail. This will be your main base of operations so you also just want to get the lay of the land.
Before You Go Up To The Stairs And Adam And The Quest To The Right Of The Stairs And Against The Wall Is A Jetpack Bench That You Can Use For All Your Upgrades.
Important: You must have at least 25 Intelligence before you can upgrade any aspect of the Jetpack. Unique other skills from teachers, these will never increase and 25 Intelligence can get you everything.
There are 6 upgradeable parts of the Jetpack:
- Maneuvering Boosters that allow you to fly while moving, not just straight up.
- Sprint Boosters that let you fly faster when you press on the left stick / L3.
- Floating which allows you to hover and use melee or ranged weapons.
- The additional tank is a one-time purchase that allows you to further upgrade the Jetpack’s fuel amount.
- Retrorockets which can be upgraded 4 times to provide a quick brake before you smash the ground.
- Fuel Capacity which can be upgraded 50 times and only ever costs 1 Fuel per upgrade.
There you have it, everything you need to know How to upgrade the Jetpack in Elex 2.
We’ll have more Elex 2 guides coming around the stick. If you’re in need of a refresher, this trailer can definitely help you.