In Find Out Level 37, you will find Santa in trouble and must help him bring it out from the fireplace. It takes place in the Christmas-themed room where the Santa uses the Chimney way to get into the house but has been stuck at the end. Many decorations are available, but you need to discover only ten mentioned items to complete the level. If you need any help, read our Find Out Level 37 Walkthrough Guide to learn how to solve puzzles.
Find Out Level 37 Walkthrough – Save Santa
You should help Santa eliminate the problem by merely finding hidden objects already mentioned at the bottom of your screen. Side scroll the list to discover more items as they are 10 in numbers.
- Firstly, you should collect a star from the christmas-tree and add it to your list.
- Now, hold both legs of Santa and pull down to bring Santa out of the Fireplace, along with many other gifts and items.
- Select the Santa Cap from the floor and add it to your list. Next, select the towel from the table and use it to clean the glasses of the Santa. Pick up the glasses and add them to your list.
- Afterward, head to the gift boxes near the sac and get them away to discover the particular one.
- Lift the rug between the tree and the Santa to discover socks. Head to the wall above the fireplace to find the carrot you must bring and fix on the Snowman outside the window.
- Select the snowman’s head and add it to your list.
- Drag the kettle from the table to discover the letter and tap to get it on your list.
- To find the last item, you have to shake your phone and get the magnifying glass on the tree.
That’s the end of Find Out Level 37. We will release the Find Out Level 38 Walkthrough as new levels will release.