With the release of the new Fortnite season, players will have a new Battle Pass to grind through in order to unlock all sorts of cosmetics and V-Bucks to spend on other items. To progress through that Battle Pass, they’ll need to level it up by earning XP from completing challenges and playing matches. That’s where the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 2 Challenges will come into play.
Fortnite Week 2 Challenge Release Time
The Week 2 Challenges will go live on March 30 at 9am ET / 6am PT, according to The In-Game Countdown Timer.
While the challenges don’t show up in-game, we do know what they’ll be up to, thanks to Fortnite dataminer and leaker HYPEX on Twitter.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 in All Week 2 Challenges
- Travel 300 Meters in a Tank (300) – 20,000 XP
- An Exotic Weapon With Damage Opponents (100) – 20,000 XP
- Visit Sanctuary, Tilted Towers, and Command Cavern (3) – 20,000 XP
- Deal Shotgun Damage to Opponents Within 5 Seconds of Sprinting (200) – 20,000 XP
- Purchase a Weapon of Rare Rarity or Higher from a Vending Machine (1) – 20,000 XP
- Remote Explosives Using Destroy Structures (25) – 20,000 XP
- Collect a Weapon While Sliding (1) – 20,000 XP
- A Sniper Rifle With Damage Opponents (500) – 20,000 XP
- 10 Seconds of Landing Within Search Chests (3) – 20,000 XP
For the most part, these challenges look incredibly easy. The more difficult ones are an exotic weapon with potential damage, a weapon that is purely due to the rarity of a weapon, and a sniper rifle with damage to the opponents, if not a long shot.
Either way, these shouldn’t cause you too much trouble and will help you level up your battle pass for all those sweet, sweet rewards.
We’ll continue to guide you through the latest season of Fortnite as more and more challenges are added and gameplay mechanics have changed, so be sure to check out Twinfinite, or see more of our handy tips and tricks below.