It’s another week, and that means there’s a fresh set of seasonal quests for players to complete Fortnite week 3 challenges. In this guide, we’ll run you through the release time, what the challenges are, and all the rewards you’ll get for completing them. So, without further ado, let’s dive into it.
When Will the Week 3 Seasonal Quests Go Live?
The Week 3 Challenges will go live at 9am ET / 6am PT / 2pm BST on Thursday, April 7, 2022.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 in All ‘Seasonal Quests’ for this weekly release time.
All Fortnite Week 3 Quests
- Use an Ascender at Chonker’s Speedway and Command Cavern (2) – 20k XP
- IO Outposts at Search Chests and Ammo Boxes (3) – 20k XP
- Cow Catcher With Mod A Vehicle (1) – 20k XP
- Revolver with 100 or More Meters from Damage Opponents (100) – 20k XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents at Synapse Station or The Daily Bugle (75) – 20k XP
- A Character Of 10m Within Emote (1) – 20k XP
- Consuming Foragables by Gain Shields (50) – 20k XP
- Upgrade a Weapon at an Upgrade Bench (1) – 20k XP
- Deal Damage to Opponents with Legendary Weapons (150) – 20k XP
Thanks to Guille_GAG on Twitter Forward these challenges ahead of their release later this week.
For the most part, these weekly quests look pretty simple once again, with the ‘Resistance’ questline for location-based, collectible, and often more difficult challenges.
The trickiest of the week 3 quests is the final one, which is a Legendary weapon with deal damage to you. While not in principle, Legendary Weapons of the Rare Nature, it could take you quite a while to get your hands on one, and then you’ll need to rack up 150 damage with it.
We’ll be updating this guide with more information in the coming days, so be sure to check back soon.
For more on Fortnite, search Twinfinite or check out more tips and tricks below.