This is now the Resistance Quest line of week four for the final quest. We’ve deployed aquatic relays and drones to transmitted data. Now it’s time to put a dent in the IO forces and their weaponry. That’s right, now we’re going to cover How to place anti-tank rounds in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2.
Alas, before we can get a few tanks to a stop, we have to deal with the opening quest. This time, we must “Establish Device Uplink Near Sanctuary.”
Here are the places marked on the map which you can go to to continue the quest. We chose the one to the south of the Sanctuary, and to get through this easily, you should follow along with us.
How To Place Anti-Tank Rounds
- To Establish Device Uplink, you’ll need to touch this hologram audio log on this hill overlooking the Sanctuary.
- Sanctuary around “Place Anti-Tank Rounds”.
You only need three, but there are five locations, according to the map.
- We started at the bottom right, and it looks like this when you find it on the ground.
The Hold Any Button The Prompt Says To The Anti-Tank Round.
- Take the bus north to the main road and take a second anti-tank round to the left and inside the covered area.
It’s also about right in the U of Sanctuary.
- Further north and just about the end of the Sanctuary area will be the last Anti-Tank Round, with a canvas roof once again and a funding board next to it.
That’s all you need to know How to place anti-tank rounds in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. With this quest done, week four of The Resistance Questline is finished. Be sure to check back in Week 5 Resistance quests for the guides we will be putting out.