With Zero Build now a permanent mode for Fortnite, Epic Games have begun a set of daily trials that players must complete to earn more in-game rewards. We’re here Tell us all about the Zero Build Trials and what rewards you can earn.
How To Start The Zero Build Trials
Unlike most Fortnite challenges, the Trials cannot be found in-game. You must head over to the Zero Build Trials website and log-in with your Epic Games account that is tied to your Fortnite account.
Once you have logged in, you have begun the Zero Build Trials. Zero Build mode, whether it be Solo, Duos, or Squad, while playing all the challenges must be done.
How to Complete All Challenges
There will be five total challenges, and each challenge has an extra prize for you to complete. You only need to hit the stretch goal once you get across the five challenges. The challenges will be found every single day, so only the first is known, but you can get started right away. There is a time limit to these, so keep that in mind.
If you miss any of the challenges, you can still collect the rewards by day 5 of the challenge.
Get 30 Eliminations.
All Zero Build Trials Rewards
The main reward each day is a spray, following this release order:
- Daily Challenge 1 (Apr. 6 at 4 AM ET – Apr. 7 at 12 AM ET): SMG Slone Spray
- Daily Challenge 2 (Apr. 7 at 12:01 AM ET – Apr. 8 at 12 AM ET): Flying Focus Spray
- Daily Challenge 3 (Apr. 8 at 12:01 AM ET – Apr. 9 at 12 AM ET): Wild Shot Spray
- Daily Challenge 4 (Apr. 9 at 12:01 AM ET – Apr. 10 at 12 AM ET): Ready for Combat Spray
- Daily Challenge 5 (Apr. 10 at 12:01 AM ET – Apr. 10 at 11:59 PM ET): SMG Slone Spray, Flying Focus Spray, Wild Shot Spray, and / or Ready for Combat Spray associated Daily Challenges.
The Boosted Groundsurfer Glider is where you get the stretch goals of any one.
That’s it, everything you need to know about Zero Build Trials Challenges and What Rewards You Can Earn.
While you’re running through these, we have all the weekly Resistance quests for guides up.