Ghostwire Tokyo features a lot of really neat and interesting side missions that make the game’s setting up for spectral residents. Unfortunately, some of them are as clean as others, including a nasty spirit who has been hoarding everything and wreaking havoc. Here is everything you need to know about Ghostwire Tokyo‘s Horders House side mission.
Ghostwire Tokyo in Completing The Horder’s House Side Mission
Time needed: 15 minutes.
- Head to the location and talk to a spirit.
They’ll say there’s a black hole keeping them from getting home.
- Go to the green circle on the map, defeat the enemies, and head inside.
- Examine the table and complete the hand seal.
While you can complete this and release the energy, the spirit will flee.
- Follow it to the fridge and complete the new hand seal.
- Head into the bathroom and complete the new hand seal in the mirror.
- Moving shutters on a hand seal to follow it upstairs.
- Go into the bedroom on the left and press Square to locate the spirit.
Speaking to the spirit sends you a new location where you must fight enemies.
- Defeat the enemy and hand seal the specter then leave the house to complete the mission.
That is everything you need to know About How To Complete The Horder’s House side mission in Ghostwire Tokyo. If you’re still on the hunt for more information about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite, which has plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs to help you with all your needs.
There are some other Ghostwire Tokyo-based news that you may find helpful, as well as some other Ghostwire Tokyo-based news. For any questions you can find the answer, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.