Hogwarts Legacy is probably the most anticipated Harry Potter game coming to the next generation of consoles and wills abilities and spells of a wide variety for players to conjure. This is quite astonishing since the magic and casting spells are one of the focal points of the Harry Potter universe and games.
However, it’s still nice to see that the Hogwarts Legacy will let players cast several different spells. There are a number of different spells and abilities to be found in The Recent State of Play Hogwarts Legacy in all the abilities and spells we know so much.
Hogwarts Legacy Listed in All Abilities & Spells
Here’s a look at all the abilities and spells of the Hogwarts Legacy we now know:
- Accio – A summoning spell that will pull you towards objects.
- Avada Kedavra – The killing curse is used to kill someone. This is a good reason for the game to be used, but it can’t be.
- Descendo – This spell allows you to lift an object and smash it into the ground.
- Diffindo – This spell lets you slice items into pieces and tear them apart.
- Disillusionment Charm – This spell allows you to cloak yourself no matter where you are
- Expelliarmus – Out of these spell knocks items are your opponent’s hands.
- Incendio – This spell lights fire on an item.
- Lumos – This spell creates a ball of light that will see you in the dark.
- Petrificus Totalus – This spell binds enemies and leaves them immobilized for some time.
- Protego – This spell protects you by forming a shield and also deflects spells and other weapons at you.
- Reparo – This spell allows you to repair broken items and can be found on a broken bridge in the trailer.
- Stupefy – A brief period of time for these spell stuns enemies.
- Wingardium Leviosa – This is a feather of weight, with floats to which the spell allows objects.
And that’s it The Hogwarts Legacy comes in every known spell and ability. The Game is slated to launch sometime this year and pre-orders have already begun to pop up on Bestbuy and other retailers. Be sure to search Twinfinite for more news and information on the game.