According to this article, the PC version of God of War Just released and the propaganda is untrue. The new release of the game supports a ton of visual and graphical changes as well as the NVIDIA reflex and more. God of War is a beautiful game and the Scandinavian landscape proves it but for some reason, the game does not look good. Resolution looks off and the game looks pixelated or not working properly. In today’s guide, I will show you How to change the resolution of the PC version in God of War.
How to change the resolution of the PC version of God of War
Having a different or non-working resolution May be a factor in PC game Too many problems. Although The problems are minor But their Solutions can make a huge difference. This also applies to the PC version of God of War, the resolution is very important and you need to adjust it to run it very smoothly. In the game, you can change the resolution directly but it is still far away. Here are the steps to change the resolution in the PC version of God of War:
- Get started God of War On PC.
- Once it loads, go Settingss.
- You should have a lot of options under Settings.
- There will be one of them Performance, Click on it.
- This will open all the settings related to your display settings, where you can change the settings Resolution, DLSS, etc. In the PC version of God of War.
- You will see that it is yours Output Resolution & Render Resolution Locked. This is normal so do not worry.
- Below you will see one Modern Section and under it, there is an option called FidelityFX Super Resolution.
- You will need to change this setting. When you change this option, you will see that the locked resolutions also start to change.
- Now choose the one that gives you the best resolution in the PC version of God of War.
- I highly recommend Quality In the selection FidelityFX Super Resolution It gives one Output resolution 1920 × 1080 & render resolution 1280 × 720.
All this is about changing the resolution in the PC version of God of War. Hopefully, this guide helped you. You can also check out our guides How to Defeat Valkyrie Ir In the God of War.