Introducing Realme UI 3.0 for Android 12, which offers smoother performance, enhanced security, and enhanced privacy. It is expected that other Realme devices will be updated shortly to Realme UI 3.0 following the release of the Realme GT in November 2021. Realme also revealed its Early Access rollout timeline as part of its Early Access launch.
In the following article, we outline the steps to participate in the Realme UI 3.0 beta program, which is based on Android 12. The following article provides all the information you need about the Realme UI 3.0 beta program.
What is the Early Access program?
Realme UI 3.0 beta testers have the opportunity to see and experience all the new features for the first time through this program. Several of the apps might not work properly, and there might be bugs due to the early release of the software. It is not recommended that you use Early Access software on your primary device.
How to apply for the Realme UI 3.0 beta program
- Make sure your realme device has 60%+ battery
- Update your device to the required UI version
- Open Settings
- Tap on Software Update
- Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner
- Trial Version
- Submit your details
- Apply Now
You can check for the latest beta update by heading into the device Settings > Software Updates > Download Now.
Must Read Before Apply (Disclaimer):
- Please make sure your phone is not rooted.
- To prevent data loss, please backup your personal data before proceeding.
- Some third-party application versions might not be compatible with Android 12 yet, after updating these applications might not be available or crash on your device.Therefore, it is recommended to update all your applications to the latest version available on the Play Store before your update.
- The Early Access versions may have an unpredictable impact on your phone and effect on daily use.
- Please ensure that the available phone storage is more than 10 GB. Otherwise there will be a risk of update failure (To check the phone storage head to Settings > Additional Settings > Storage).
- Due to unpredictable factors such as network communication and strategy adjustment, it is not possible to guarantee that every applicant will receive the update. In case the update is not received, we suggest you patiently wait for the official release.