Greetings readers, I know you are good readers and also monitor your full day schedule, but in this article, I will introduce you to two of the best features of Samsung One Ui 4.0 — Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls. This feature will help you in many ways, such as improving your self-confidence and tracking any undesirable behavior. For more information, please read the full article.
What is Digital wellbeing and parental controls:
By getting a weekly view of your digital habits, this feature lets you know how often you use apps, how many notifications you receive, and how often you check your phone. It also records a number of other parameters.
This feature is wonderful for users who run their phones so many times and are interested in tracking usage statistics on which apps they use more and how many times they use each app? Aside from that, you can also use digital wellbeing and parental control before bedtime to relax.
How to enable digital wellbeing and parental controls in Samsung One Ui 4.0?
- The first step is to navigate the adjustment.
- The second step is to enable Digital wellbeing and parental controls.
- You can see the following information by clicking on dashboard:
- An app’s screen time: Find out how long an app has been used in a day.
- You can view the number of notifications you receive from an app each day.
- Unlocked: View the number of times an app has been opened in a day.