Many players are getting 502 Bad Gateway Error in Gene Shine Impact. It is one of the largest Gacha games currently available with many online features. But like most online games the Genshin effect can cause server problems. And the worst part is that this problem is common to all players regardless of whether it is played on Android, iOS, PC or PlayStation. So in this guide let’s see how to fix 502 Bad Gateway Error for Gene Shine Impact in 2022.
How To Fix Genshine Impact 502 Bad Gateway Error
It is important to know that there is no official solution to this problem before we get solutions. This is because it is a server error and will be resolved automatically after the servers are fixed. However you can still try some of these solutions to find out if it helps you to play the game.
- Check server status: You should check the game server status to find out if the game is really down. While the game is down for everyone, you have to wait. But if only a few players are having problems, the problem may come to your side. You can refer to our dedicated guide How To Check Genshin Impact Server Status.
- Test your internet connection: Playing online games requires a stable connection and the best way is to check if your connection is stable. You can do this by doing a speed test or playing other online games.
- Refresh your connection: If your connection shows up working, you can refresh it if it’s slow. To refresh the wireless connection, reboot your router. For a wired connection, plug out the Ethernet cable and wait at least 10 seconds before plugging it in. And mobile players can enable and disable flight mode to refresh their connection.
- Enable / Disable VPN: VPNs are very useful when playing online games so probably the best solution on this list. So if you do not use VPN, try using it, and then play Genshin Impact. And if you already have a VPN enabled, try disabling it and check the game to see if it works.
- Restart the game: Start with the basics and close the game completely. Exit the game correctly, and then try to play the game.
- Restart your system: As with most solutions on this list, you can try this solution no matter what platform you play on. Restart your system and try to play the game after your system is turned on.
If these solutions do not work, you have to wait until the game fixes it at the end of them.
It summarizes this guide on how to fix 502 Bad Gateway Error in Genshine Impact. Check out our guides for the time you wait until the game starts working again How to approach economics And How to leave anemia.