There are many key items that you can pick up over the course of your adventure, such as Elden Ring, and the game doesn’t always make it clear what you’re looking for. And this is where we come in. Here’s How To Get The Elden Ring In The Forgetfulness Of The Tonicand what you can do with it.
The Elden Ring in the Forgetfulness of Getting the Tonic
- Reach the Volcano Manor.
You can do this by completing Rya’s little quest at Lakes of Lakes and meeting her at the Lux Ruins in Altus Plateau, or hiking up Mt. Gelmir and getting on there.
- Speak to Tanith and agree to join the Recusants.
- Pick Up Your First Assassination Quest In The Drawing Room And Assassinate Old Knight Istvan.
- Return to Volcano Manor and speak with Rya in the room opposite the one where you picked up the letter and the Recusant Finger.
She’ll be in her snake form at this point and will reveal more about her past.
- Pick up and complete your second assassination quest and assassinate Rileigh the Idle.
- Return to Volcano Manor and speak with Rya.
She’ll tell you that she’s been hearing noises in the walls and ask you to investigate. Roll through the illusory wall to find a drawing passage leading to a secret passage leading to the Prison Town Church site of Grace.
- Return to Rya, Zorayas to Who Refer Now, and Tell Her What You Found.
- Zorayas’ troubles about Tanith and her talk with Speak.
- Progress through the Prison Town Church area and defeat the Godskin Noble, and pick up the Serpent’s Amnion item.
- Give the Serpent’s Amnion to Zorayas, then reset the area to get to her.
- Zorayas’ absence about Speak with Tanith and Ask.
Tanith will then give you the Tonic of Forgetfulness, and ask you to give it to Zorayas.
- Head to the Temple of the Eagle and jump off the balcony to access a new area.
You’ll find Zorayas in a small room near the lava.
- You can choose to give Zorayas the Tonic of Forgetfulness here, or leave her be.
What the Tonic of Forgetfulness Does
There are three possible outcomes to Zorayas’ quest in the Elden Ring, and what it comes down to is The Tonic’s Forgetfulness.
If you give it to Zorayas, she’ll go to sleep. After killing Rykard, you can return to Volcano Manor to find that everyone has left. You’ll find Zorayas in the Drawing Room where you can talk to her until she’s exhausted. Reset the area, and you’ll find The Daedicar’s Woe Talisman where she was standing.
If you choose not to give it to her, you can speak with her again after killing Rykard. Reset the area, and she’ll leave behind a well-written letter from Daedicar’s Woe talisman.
Finally, if you decide to kill her, she’ll transform back into a snake and drop the Daedicar’s Woe talisman.
That’s all you need to know about How to Get the Tonic of Forgetfulness and What It Does In Elden Ring. Be sure to check out our guide for more tips and information on the game.