Reaper 2 is an anime game from Roblocks that received almost 2M visits at the time of writing and is becoming more and more popular. In this game inspired by Bleach, you have to complete the quests to become more assertive and level up. And on your journey, you may be surprised How to get Soul Nodes in Reaper 2 And we will talk about exactly the same in this article.
How to get Soul Nodes in Reaper 2
Here’s what to do to get more Soul Nodes in Reaper 2.
- Press P key On your keyboard.
- Your character will be Start meditating.
- Then you will see 3 options, among them you need Select the battle option.
- It will take you Fight And you have to defeat the opponent who is your version.
- When you Defeat your opponent, You will get 2 Soul nodes.
- Now, you can open your Skill Tree and Use Soul Nodes To upgrade your Sword / Spirit Shikai.
- Note that you have to wait 26 minutes before you can teleport again to battle.
The important thing to remember is that There is a minimum requirement Or the condition of being able to do it and getting it Level 10. You can check your level at the bottom of the screen.
Read also | How to become hollow in Reaper 2
You can Use Soul Nodes to unlock skills Shikai Mastery (reduce drain slightly from Shikai Transformation) or stand up (Shikai is no longer deactivated when you have low reats) and more.
Image Source: Riphex on Youtube
How to level up faster in Reaper 2?
To quickly reach level 10, you must continue the story mode and complete all quests. You can reach level 15 by following the story objectives. Players can participate in NPCs with daily question marks with green question marks on their heads and repeatable quests with question marks in blue. Story quests are indicated by yellow / orange question marks.
That’s all you need to know about how to get more Soul Nodes in Reaper 2. If you want to get some Reaper 2 codes For free, we protect you. In addition, we cover many codes for different Anime games, So be sure to explore Gamer Tweak for free rewards.