Pet Simulator X is a Roblox game where you collect resources like Coins & Diamonds to get and Hatch Pet Eggs. With these Pets, you can get more Coins and repeat the process. The end goal of Pet Simulator X is to be the number 1 player on the Leaderboard. Well, how do you get on top of the Leaderboard? It’s pretty simple actually, all you need to do is grind with your Pets to get more Coins. With the Coins get Higher Level Pets and so on. To help you out on this journey, you will need Boosts. In this guide, I will show you how to Get & Use Boosts in Roblox Pet Simulator X.
How to Use Boosts in Roblox Pet Simulator X
Boosts in Roblox Pet Simulator X are items that temporarily amplify your chances of getting a certain resource. They will, as the name impliesboost the amount of a certain resource till it expires. To use a Boostyou will have to go to the Exclusive Shop and scroll till you find the Boosts page. You can do this by clicking the Plus sign beside your Diamonds. There are many types of Boost in Roblox Pet Simulator X, which are:
- Triple Coins: Triples the Number of Coins earned for 20 minutes.
- Triple Damage: Triples the Amount of Dealt with Coins for 30 minutes.
- Super Lucky: Multiplies the chances by 5 on getting a Pet of rarity between Rare & Legendary for 20 minutes.
- Ultra Lucky: Multiplies the chances by 20 on getting a Pet of rarity between Rare & Legendary for 15 minutes.
- Lucky: It is a Gamepass that will permanently boost the chances of by 2.5 on getting a Pet of rarity between Rare & Mythical.
- MythicalHunter: It is a Gamepass that will permanently boost the chances of getting a Pet of rarity Mythical from any Egg.
- Verification Boost: Permanently increases XP Gain by 50%
- 2x Coins: An occasional Boost in Pet Simulator X that doubles all Coins earned.
- VIP Boost: Doubles XP Gain.
- Coin Multiplier: Boosts Coin earned by 1.2 for every friend who is online on the same server.
As of this article, these are the only Boosts available in Roblox Pet Simulator X. To maximize the use of the Boosts, I suggest using them when you are about to go Farming for resources. Use the Coin Boosts when you are farming for Coinsuse the Lucky boosts when you are farming for Eggs & Pets, so on and so forth. As a side note, all Boosts in Roblox Pet Simulator X are Stackable.
How to Get Boosts in the Game
Getting Boosts in Roblox Pet Simulator X is pretty simple. You can get all of them by:
- Being a VIP Member.
- By opening the Hourly Chests.
- Redeeming Codes.
- Being online when server-wide Boost Events are happening.
- Buying them with Robux.
These are the ways of getting Boosts in the game. If you want to get Boosts for free then you will have to maximize the Hourly Chest drops you get. The TLDR, claims the Chest rewards as they become available. The best way to do this is to get third-party software to record your Key presses of jumping and left-clicking and then going AFK on the Server. This will eventually ramp up and you will have a ton of Boosts. You can try out these methods in Roblox Pet Simulator X.
This was all about getting & using the Boosts in Roblox Pet Simulator X. Hopefully, this guide has helped you. You can also check out our other articles like How To Get Fantasy Coins Quickly and How To Get Good Pets in Roblox Pet Simulator X.