With the release of GTA V and GTA Online on the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X | S, Rockstar Games is also rolling out a new subscription service called the GTA +, which is a game of current-gen versions. Signing up for a number of monthly perks, veteran players are probably wondering what they need GTA + for signupand we’ve got everything you need to know about signing up and cancelling your subscription on both Xbox and PlayStation below.
What Do GTA + Subscribers Get?
In the first month (March 29 – April 27), those who sign up to the new membership program will get the following, shared by blog post announcing the service:
- GTA $ 500,000 Received automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight – along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works Upgrade before it is made available to the general public – plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current auto shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. GTA + will be reimbursed with current LS Car Meet members GTA $ 50,000 this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- The Auto Shop for a selection of free paints and emblems.
- 3X GTA $ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- On the 2X Car Meet Rep Street Race Series.
It should be noted that each month, the benefits will change slightly. However, we do know that players will always get GTA $ 500,000, member-only discounts, GTA $ and RP bonuses and more. The latter benefits of the specifics are what will vary from month-to-month.
Signing Up for GTA + GTA Online on PlayStation 5 & Xbox Series X | S
To do this, search ‘GTA +’ on the storefront search bar, and it should appear. Once you purchase it, you’ll be signing up for a monthly direct debit from your registered card / bank account on your console, so keep this in mind.
Canceling GTA + on PlayStation and Xbox
If you decide you no longer want to sign up for the service, you can cancel at any time by following the steps below.
- Sign in to Account Management
- Select ‘Subscription’ from the left-hand side of the menu.
- Choose GTA + and select the ‘Turn Off Auto-Renew’ option.
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your Xbox console.
- Select the ‘Account’ section and choose ‘Subscriptions.’
- Select GTA + and choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
- Alternatively, you can Sign into your Xbox Live account and manage your services and subscriptions onlineincluding GTA + online.
For more on GTA +Be sure to search Twinfinite or see more of our coverage below GTA Online.