Mario Kart Wii offers a wide range of characters as they race and learn How to unlock all characters in Mario Kart Wii can be a bit tricky. Each character in the game has different stats and abilities and is split into three groups: lightweight, mediumweight, and heavyweight.
Players can unlock each character by earning a 50cc Wii Grand Prix cup or another race in the first place. In this article, we will take a look at how to unlock all characters in Mario Kart Wii.
How To Unlock All Characters In Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart Wii has a total of 14 characters that players can unlock, and below are all of them as well as how you can unlock them:
- Baby Daisy – All 50cc Wii Grand Prix Cups in Earn a 1-star rank.
- Baby Luigi – Unlock eight expert staff ghosts in Time Trials
- Birdo – Defeat 250 people in online races or unlock 16 fast staff ghosts
- Bowser Jr. – Every single 100cc Retro cup in Earn a 1-star rank or higher.
- Daisy – Win the 150cc Special Cup.
- Diddy Kong – Win the 50cc Lightning Cup.
- Dry Bones – Win the 100cc Leaf Cup.
- Dry Bowser – Every single 150cc Wii Grand Prix cup in Earn a 1-star.
- Funky Kong – Unlock four expert staff ghost data records in Time Trial mode.
- King Boo – Win the 50cc Star Cup.
- Mii (Outfit A) – Win the 100cc Special Cup.
- Mii (Outfit B) – Unlock all 32 fast staff data
- Rosalina – Complete all 150cc mirror Wii Grand Prix cups with one-star rank or higher. Alternatively, you can get her if you have saved data on Super Mario Galaxy.
- Toadette – Thirty-two courses on Play Time Trial mode.
Among all the Mario Kart Wii characters, Rosalina is the easiest and hardest character to unlock in a whole game. To unlock her the hard way, you will need to complete all 150cc mirror Wii Grand Prix cups with a one-star rank or higher, and the easy way to save the Super Mario Galaxy.
And that’s it How can you unlock all the characters in Mario Kart Wii. For everything else, make sure to check out Twinfinite.