Wondering How Can You Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition to the latest version? Well, you’re probably alone. While the game has been around for a long time now, many players may be jumping into the Minecraft Bedrock Edition for the first time and still learning the ropes. With Mojang dropping new updates frequently, here’s How You Can Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition to stay on top of your game.
How To Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition On Windows PC
Updating Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC is the latest available version of a couple of clicks to get it. While any new update should be downloaded automatically, in some cases, the Windows Store can run into some problems when trying to update new games. Below is the Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
- Head over to the Microsoft Store.
- In the Microsoft Store, click the three dots in the top-right corner. Select “Downloads and updates.”
- Select “Get updates.” All your installed applications, including “Minecraft,” should be updated
How To Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition On Consoles
Irrespective of which console you choose to play on Minecraft, the process of updating the game is mostly the same. If you’re looking for the latest version of the game, here’s how you can easily upgrade the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on:
Minecraft Bedrock Edition on Xbox:
- Head over to “My Apps & Games”.
- Select Minecraft and press the More options button.
- From the list, select “Manage game & Add-ons” and then “Updates”.
- If any update will be available, simply click on the download to update to the latest version of your game.
PlayStation on the updated Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
If automatic updates are not enabled on your PlayStation or you are running into some problems, you can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition manually by:
- Using the ‘Options’ button by selecting the game.
- Then select ‘Check for Update’ from the new menu.
Nintendo Switch on Updating Minecraft Bedrock Edition:
Nintendo Switch users can follow the steps below to update the game:
- Start the game and a window will pop up about the new Minecraft.
- Hit the button in this window and you will be taken to the eShop where you can download the new Minecraft.
Alternatively, you can simply go to the eShop and search for “Minecraft” and download the update directly.
How To Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition On Mobile
Mobile users whether it be Android or iOS can update Minecraft Bedrock Edition by:
- Visiting the App Store or Google Play on their device.
- Search for “Minecraft”. If you own Minecraft you should be able to upgrade Minecraft if it’s already updated. If you have the latest version installed just press “Open” and play!
That’s all you need to know about How Can You Update Minecraft Bedrock Edition. For everything else, be sure to check out Twinfinite.