The Elden Ring is chock-full of powerful weapons to find, colossal bosses to vanquish, and mysterious quests to unravel. While the majority of the equipment that you can find is a specific build, some offer better stats and buffs than others. In fact, one of the best Sacred Seals in the entire game is the Giant’s Seal, which boosts the fire’s incantations of attack power. Here’s How to Get The Elden Ring in Giant’s Seal. Let’s get into it!
First things first, you need to reach the Giants of the Mountaintop, which is an area that you will discover near the end of the game.
Elden Ring in Giant’s Seal Location
- Head to the Giant-Conquering Hero’s Grave Site.
- From the Giant-Conquering Hero’s Site of Grace, go down the left tunnel.
- Take another left, go down the steps and you’ll find a Burial Tree Watchdog enemy with a large room to come (its appearance is much like a cat statue).
- Head up the steps behind the Burial Tree Watchdog and take a left and then a right. Follow the path up and down the steps to the left.
Watch out for the Flame Turret. Strike it with a weapon if turned off.
- You’ll soon come to a lift. Go down the lift.
- Once you arrive at the bottom, take a quick walk back down the pressure plate and take a quick walk back.
- Pull the lever and ride the lift down.
- Head left and go up the ladder.
- You’ll find the Giant’s Seal on the right side of the room with all its glory.
Elden Ring Giant’s Seal Stats
The Giant’s Seal Boasts are very powerful Incant scaling, and can be upgraded using regular Smithing Stones, though – much like all other Sacred Seals in the game – it can be infused with Ashes of War.
What’s really special about The Giant’s Seal, however, is that it has a passive effect that boosts the attack power of the Giants’ Flame Incantations and Fire Monk by 20%. In other words, flame-based incantations like Burn, O Flame! And this Sacred Seal is equipped with even more deadly Fell God of the Flame.
- Physical – 25
- Incant Scaling – 60
So, there you have it. We hope this helped clue you in How and where to get The Giant’s Seal in Elden Ring. For more, check out our best games like the Elden Ring feature or dedicated guide wiki, or alternatively, feel free to find the relevant links below.