There’s a new Digimon Survive trailer online, and this one focuses on the new characters and their partner Digimon. There’s only a little bit of gameplay shown. Rather, the focus is on showing the people we’ll meet and their voice actors.
First, here are all of them Digimon Survive characters and their voice actors.
- Aoi Shibuya is voiced by Kaede Hondo
- Kaito Shinonome is voiced by Kengo Takanashi
- Minoru Hinata is voiced by Atsushi Abe
- Miu Shinonome is voiced by Misaki Watada
- Ryo Tominaga is voiced by Yohei Azakami
- Saki Kimishima is voiced by Minami Takahashi
- Shuuji Kayama is voiced by Yuya Hirose
- Takuma Momozuka is voiced by Kohei Amasaki
And these are the partner Digimon we’ll see in-game.
- Agumon is Takuma’s partner and is voiced by Chika Sakamoto
- Dracmon is Kaito’s partner and is voiced by Kouta Nemoto
- Falcomon is Minoru’s partner and is voiced by Hiromu Miyazaki
- Floramon is Saki’s partner and is voiced by Shino Shimoji
- Kunemon is Ryo’s partner and is voiced by Ryohei Arai
- Labramon is Aoi’s partner and is voiced by Yukiyo Fujii
- Lopmon is Shuuji’s partner and is voiced by Naomi Ohzora
- Syakamon is Miu’s partner and is voiced by Asami Takano
At about the 1:43 mark, the Digimon Survive Trailer briefly looks at some gameplay clips. There’s a visual novel segment, one in which someone explores a site by using a phone, a glimpse at the world map on the phone, and a brief in-battle scene.
Meanwhile, we still don’t know exactly when Digimon Survive will appear. The game’s been delayed multiple times over the years. At Digimon Con 2022, Producer Kazumasa Habu talked about the darker and more mature overtones in the game. However, he also noted that they weren’t ready to set a release date yet.
Digimon Survive will come to the Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC in 2022.