Today, independent game developers FoamPunch have revealed that they are releasing a brand new snowboarding game later this month. Called Shredders, the game places players in the shoes of a professional snowboarder that is looking to win a big invitational and make a name for themselves.
To do so, they’ll need to master the art of park riding, buttering, rails, and launching off massive kickers while competing against a slew of other talented participants.
You can check out some official screenshots and a list of features for Shredders right down below:
- Huge unlockable OPEN WORLD: The huge horizon is full of amazing lines, features, and gorgeous scenery, and the snow is always fresh!
- Shred with a top selection of PRO RIDERS: With their real voices and stories, this is as real snowboarding as it gets.
- Master DIVERSE LOCATIONS: Shredders is for powder fanatics and park rats, for urban street snowboarders and backcountry explorers. All areas are inspired by snowboarding movies and optimized for maximum fun.
- Ride with your unique STYLE: No snowboarding game has ever been created with this level of control. Every move feels amazing from gorgeous 180s with Jamie Anderson, to lawn darts with Sebbe De Buck, and knuckle huck tricks with Marcus Kleveland.
- EPIC MISSIONS: With the help of your pal Scotty you’ll meet pros, learn their moves and shine!
- Play online and SHRED TOGETHER with friends: With multiplayer built into its core, you’ll be hitting the top spots with your buddies. Let’s drop!
- LIFELIKE ANIMATIONS inspired by pro boarders: Snowboarding has never been this fluid. Feel the flow!
- Stacks of snowboarding brands and REAL EQUIPMENT: Plenty of fresh real-world gear has been carefully digitized and prepped for you in Shredders. You’re guaranteed to look good.
Shredders will be available on Xbox Series X | S, Windows PC, and Steam for 29.99 USD, and with Xbox Game Pass on March 17.