Updates are being rolled out to the OnePlus 9R for ColorOS 11.2 A.15 in China. This update contains a security patch for Android December 2021, optimization for the Peace Elite mobile game, an accurate sports pedometer function, and a fix to a problem where games aren’t filtered. Furthermore, it fixes known problems and increases system stability.
Also Read: Download Oneplus File Manager Latest Update
How to Download ColorsOs 12 in OnePlus 9R?
This is the most recent update for the OnePlus 9R, which is based on Android 11 and ColorOS 11.2 as well as LE2100_11_A.15 skin. Updates must be downloaded using Wi-Fi and done while the device is charging. To manually check for updates, go to Settings> System> System Updates.
Changelog Of OnePlus 9R A.15 Update
- Ease of running Peace Elite mobile game
- Fix system stability and known problems
- Android Security Patch for December 2021
- Accuracy of sports pedometer work
- Game Space:
- The problem is that game filters fail to enable
Also Read: How to use OnePlus Scout In OxygenOS 12
Old OnePlus 9R Updates:
How to upgrade ColorOs system?
- Download the software build for your device on this page. (Please back up your data before flashing your device)
- Plug your phone into your computer and copy the downloaded .zip to your phone’s storage.
- If you’re using a Mac, you can install Android File Transfer Android File Transfer for this operation.
- After the .zip file is copied to your phone, go to ‘Settings’ – ‘system update’, click the ‘settings’ icon on the top right corner, choose ‘Local upgrade’, find the .zip file and click on ‘Install’ to confirm.
- The update takes about a minute (depending upon the file size), once done reboot your device to boot into the latest Oxygen OS or ColorOs.