The order of anime arcs can be a little bit confusing sometimes, leaving you to wonder when certain episodes take place and what story they were. With so many side stories and spinoffs going on, My Hero Academia is definitely one of those anime that you can keep track of, especially when it comes to figuring out how much is still left. Here is everything you need to know about All the My Hero Academia arcs, in order.
Before getting into it, it is important to note that there are three different Sagas for My Hero Academia: UA Beginnings, Rise of Villains, and Final Act. Currently, the anime is almost near the end of the Rise of Villains, the fast-approaching The Final Act.
***Spoiler Warning: You’ll definitely want to avoid reading where the anime has been adapted so much that you have read the manga, as these titles will spoil some pretty important events while also shedding light on some other mysteries. ** *
Order in All My Hero Academia Arcs
UA Beginnings Saga
- Entrance Exam Arc (Ep. 1-4)
- Quirk Apprehension Test Arc (Ephesians 5-6)
- Battle Trial Arc (Ephesians 6-8)
- USJ Arc (Ephesians 9-13)
- UA Sports Festival Arc (Ep. 13.5-25)
- Vs. Hero Killer Arc (Ep. 26-33)
- Final Exams Arc (Ep. 34-38)
- Forest Training Camp Arc (Ep. 39-45)
- Hideout Raid Arc (Ep. 46-50)
Villains Saga of Rise
Of the three sagas, this is the one that is a little out of order when compared to the manga. Instead of having the villains’ Meta Liberation Army arc occurring at all, it starts in episode 100, and then again until ep 108.
One episode of the Paranormal Liberation War arc is also that of the Throne. The anime is currently at that arc once again with episode 113. After that, we’ve officially hit the wall where the manga is a bit ahead, So beware of spoilers after this section.
- Provisional Hero License Exam Arc (Ep. 51-62)
- Shie Hassaikai Arc (Ep. 62-78)
- Remedial Course Arc (Ep. 78-80)
- UA School Festival Arc (Ep. 81-86)
- Pro Hero Arc (Ep. 87-90)
- Joint Training Arc (Ep. 91-100)
- Meta Liberation Army Arc (Ep. 100, 108-112)
- Endeavor Agency Arc (Ep. 101-106)
- Paranormal Liberation War Arc (Ep. 107, 113)
Final Act Saga (SPOILERS AHEAD)
- Tartarus Escapees Arc
- Star and Stripe Arc
- UA Traitor Arc
- Current Arc (Ongoing Manga Release)
That’s all you need to know All the My Hero Academia arcs, in order. If you’re still on the hunt for more information about the game, be sure to check out Twinfinite’s Guide to Rest, which has plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs.
There should also be some more My Hero Academia-related content below that you may find helpful, as well as some other news anime. For any questions you have about the game, you can find the answer to the question, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.