Rocket Panda Games released a new trailer of the upcoming 2D fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia, focusing on the basics of the game.
Rocket Panda Games released a new trailer of the upcoming 2D fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
The trailer includes an extensive explanation of the basics of the game, so it’s a good starting point if you’re not familiar with Phantom Breaker.
You can watch it below.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia releases for PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on March 15, 2022. You can read an official description and feature list below and check out the previous gameplay trailer.
“In the game, a mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appears in Tokyo, to manipulate vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them mystical weapons of great strength known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant their wish if they survive. The fierce clashes between these artifacts caused distortions in space-time, which compromised the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would ultimately break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers. “
- 20 Characters – Includes all characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu, Makise from Steins; Gate and two brand new characters created specifically for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Three different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – Drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics based on your choice.
- Complex combos returned and rebalanced – Pulling off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual language audio and more – A first on the Phantom Breaker series, all characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will also be translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, remixed soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The complete experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.
You can also enjoy a bunch of character trailers including one featuring Mikoto, one showcasing Itsuki herself, one featuring Waka, one starring Yuzuha, one showcasing Ren, one focusing on Ria, one revealing Maestra and Artifactor, one focusing on Sophia, one showcasing Shizuka , one starring Ende, one introducing the Rin & Gaito pair, one focusing on Infinity, one showcasing M, one starring Cocoa, one focusing on Tokiya, and one starring Fin.