Rocket Panda has released a new trailer of the upcoming 2D fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia Introducing Another of the Playable Characters.
Rocket Panda Games has released a new trailer of the upcoming 2D fighting game Phantom Breaker: Omnia Introducing Another of the Playable Characters.
To be specific, we see Cocoa in action, and her voice-over certainly appears to include a lot of gaming speech, which shouldn’t surprise her that she’s a cosplayer inspired by an MMORPG.
This is followed by a string of more character trailers, one featuring Mikoto, one showcasing Itsuki himself, one featuring Waka, one starring Yuzuha, one showcasing Ren, one focusing on Ria, one revealing Maestra and Artifactor, one focusing on Sophia, one showcasing Shizuka. , one starring Ende, one introducing the Rin & Gaito pair, one focusing on Infinity, and one showcasing M.
You can check out the video below.
Phantom Breaker: Omnia Releases for PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam on March 15, 2022. You can read an official description and feature list below and check out the previous gameplay trailer.
“In this game, a mysterious man, known only as ‘Phantom’ appears in Tokyo, to manipulate vulnerable adolescents into fighting each other, bestowing upon them the great strength of mystical weapons known as ‘Fu-mension Artifacts.’ In exchange, he promised to grant them their wish if they survived. The fierce clashes between these artifacts have distortions in space-time, which compromises the boundaries between parallel universes. The collapse of these parallel universes would eventually break the seal, unleashing Phantom’s destructive powers. “
- 20 Characters – Includes all characters from Phantom Breaker: Extra like Kurisu, Makise from Steins; Gate and two brand new characters created for Phantom Breaker: Omnia.
- Three different fighting styles: Quick, Hard, and Omnia – Drastically change your characters’ speed, power, and mechanics based on your choice.
- Complex combos returned and rebalanced – Pulling off amazing combos and special attacks has never been easier as Phantom Breaker: Omnia’s fighting system has been overhauled and rebalanced.
- Dual language audio and more – A first on the Phantom Breaker series, all the characters will have English voice acting. The game’s text will also be translated into English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified and Traditional Chinese.
- Modern, remixed soundtrack – The background music for each character has been redone and remixed with the option to play the original background music.
- The complete experience – Players can immerse themselves with the stories from both the original Phantom Breaker and Phantom Breaker: Extra.