In a recent update, pubg Introduced Runic Power Mode in PUBG mobile. Again popularity is increasing as they roll out new updates in a short time. They continuously improve the game. On 12 January PUBG Mobile 1.2 update has been rolling out. Players are excited to try new features and gameplay. It is a surprise for users.
Runic Power mode
Runic Power Mode is the one of the best exciting mode in pubg mobile. This is new mode in PUBG mobile 1.2. It is available for limited time so don’t miss it. It is from January 12th to March 7th, on the Erangel map.It gives you unique experience. There are three runs that each have unique power that you wanna try. It will help users defeat foes and triumph on the battleground.
When game start, user need to pick one rune energy type on the Spawn Island, depending on their playing style. Each Rune gives them two skills, classified into Summon and Boost.
- Summon skill – Summons a wheel of flame that rolls forward slowly, dealing burn damage to enemy players it touches.
- Boost skill – Adds a burning effect to your Ammo for a short time.
- Summon skill – Summons an ice wall. Each block of the ice wall can be destroyed separately. When the ice wall appears, it will lift up players or vehicles directly above them.
- Boost skill – Adds a freezing effect to Ammo for a short time. Freezing reduces the effectiveness of healing.
- Summon skill – Summons a semi-transparent shield of wind that reduces the damage of bullets shot from outside the shield.
- Boost skill – Increases your movement and reload speed.