BGMI 1.8 Update Download: You can now download PUBG – BGMI 1.8 Update for early access to TapTap. You will be able to find upcoming patches, features, and other information about this update. In accordance with the official announcements, the 1.8 updates will be available on January 12th. All countries and devices will receive the update at 11:00 UTC. The server will not be unavailable during this update, unlike previous ones.
PUBG – BGMI 1.8 Update Download
KRAFTON has developed the BGMI1.8.0 game as the Indian interpretation of the Multiplayer Battle Royale PUBG game. It’s free to play, and the game is full of fun as you compete for tricky details and climb the toughest leaderboards.
In addition to brigades, the game can be played by two people at a time, or by 4 players in a platoon. When you download the latest version of Battlefields Mobile India, you will be treated to attractive prices, which include outfits, weapon skins, and other surprises.
PUBG – BGMI 1.8 Update Download Overview
|Name Of The Game||Battlegrounds Mobile India|
|File Size||335 MB|
|Supports||Android 5.1 and Up|
|Release Date||12 January 2022|
|Other Sources||Play Store, Tap Tap.io, Apkpure, Apple Store, Uptodown|
PUBG – BGMI 1.8 Update Patch Notes
With the release of BGMI1.8.0, Battlefields Mobile India, also known as PUBG Mobile, will follow its predecessor.
We should note that this update includes tons of new features that will add to the fun of playing the game. We have also changed the game’s interface considerably.
- A futuristic-looking graphic could be introduced with the new BGMI map. PUBG PC is the only platform where the charts are available, and the chart is frequently updated.
- The game may be getting new weapons and ammunition, including blue zone grenades. In consequence, blue zone grenades will be damaged.
- There will be a new M416 skin for Halloween in the game
- This point may also be available in The most useful bone in PUBG PC is the one for transporting teammates.
PUBG – BGMI 1.8 Update Features
- Shaking lobby
- Change of Ui (Settings, Events, Maps & Mission)
- New Modes (Aftermath, Spider-Man & Jujutsu kaisen)
- New Collect Animation Added
- New Cycle Rewards as Cycle 2 Season 4
- New 8vs8 Tdm Map (Santorini)
- Matro Royal Mode Back Again
- New Companion (Cathy)
- Lobby Robot First Skins
- Collab With Jujutsu kaisen
BGMI 1.8 Update APK Official Release Date
It has been announced that the new update 1.8 will be released on January 12. All countries and devices will receive the update at 11:00 UTC. Unlike previous updates, the server won’t be taken down for this update.
It is recommended that players keep enough storage space on their mobile phones and have a strong enough connection to download the update. Additionally, players should keep in mind that different titles are not compatible with one another in-game.
BGMI 1.8 Update Highlights
In addition to the Battle Royale mode and TDM mode, it offers numerous entertainment options. For players, there are numerous choices.
Bring to life fantastic worlds enhanced by 3D sound with the Fantastic Machine 4.
It is always a pleasure to play this battle royale game with detailed annual content updates and world-class collaborations.
The BGMI cannot be enjoyed without having.
- Connectivity that is stable
- on Android 5.1.1 and higher
- with at least 2GB of memory
Also Read: PUBG New State New Map And Mode Update
How To Download the BGMI 1.8 Update APK+OBB Files
BGMI Update 1.8 APK and OBB files can be downloaded easily. Follow these steps to download them:
- Start by opening the Google Play Store on your device.
- Then, type Battlegrounds Mobile India into that search box.
- Go to the game’s main page by clicking the game’s name.
- Here, you will need to click on ‘Update’. The previous version of the game must already be installed on your device for this option to appear.
- You can now update the game by clicking on the ‘Update’ button.
- Last but not least, once you have finished, run BGMI on your phone and download the patch note.