Realme C21Y: In addition to a new build of RMX3261_11_A.73, Realme is rolling out December 2021 Security Patch to its C21Y device line.
Using On-the-Go allows you to share files or attach peripherals such as pen drives, memory cards, and keyboards and mice to your computer. As of 2021, this feature can be found on all devices but was disabled before this update.
The same “OTG” feature was seen in the November and October 2021 updates, and the same changelog appears in this update as well. Maybe they haven’t changed the description, or perhaps they have fixed the issue with this feature.
Since this is a budget device, Realme is certainly doing a good job in rolling out a regular security update for even budget segmented devices such as the Realme C21Y: November 2021 Security Patch with A.71 Build.
From 6th January 2022, the device security patch will be rolled out in batches.
- Device: Realme C21Y
- Android: Android 11
- UI: Realme UI 2.0
- Build number: RMX3261_11_A.73
- Update type: Software/Security
- Security Patch: December 2021
- Release date: 6th January 2022
- Updated Android security patch: December 2021
- Fixed some known issues and improved system stability
- Adds an OTG switch which is turned off by default. To turn on this feature, go to “Settings – Network & internet – OTG”
What Is The Best Way To Check Software Updates On Any Realme Smartphone?
- Open the Settings menu.
- Choose Software Update from the list.
- A notification will appear if there is an update available.
- To check any Realme smartphone’s Software Update, simply press Download.