Roblox BedWars has just launched a new update on January 21st, 2022. This patch brings the Penguin Survival Mode to the game, which will have you fighting these flightless birds and preventing them from destroying your bed. If you can manage to survive 10 minutes, you will unlock a victory emote and game badge. There’s also new missions for the Battle Pass, and a variety of new kits that you can try for free. See all of the details in the patch notes below.
Check out our BedWars Commands List post to learn all of the commands available in the game!
BedWars Penguin Update Patch Notes
🐧 Penguin Survival Mode
- The Penguins have gone rogue… They have made it clear we are no longer welcome in the Snow.
- Fend off hoards of bed-destroying penguins in the new limited time mode: Penguin Survival.
- Playing the Penguin Survival unlocks the Fallen Penguin emote.
- Surviving 10 minutes will unlock the exclusive Penguin Disco Victory emote and game badge.
- Note: Some kits don’t function properly in this experimental mode.
New Battle Pass missions have been added!
- Block breaking
- Balloon popping
- Arrow damage
- Launching projectiles
- Telepearl travelling
- Spending resources
- Repair enchantment table
🆓 Free Kits of the Week
- 🧑🌾 Farmer Cletus
- 💥 Pirate Davey
- 🎸 Melody
🗒️ Other Changes
- 🏹 Reduced damage + knockback when not fully charging bow
- 💖 Emotes now work in the Lobby
- 🧙♂️ Fixed a bug with wizard effects not being destroyed
- ⚡ Server performance improvements
That’s everything you need to know about the new update that was released for Roblox BedWars. Find more details about the experience in the BedWars section of our website!